... my adventures as I wander through the wonderful world of coupons, rewards and rebates ...

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Coupon Ninja

I went to Wal Mart but I didn't bring in my binder because I brought in the coupons for what I intended to buy.  But as it goes, I saw several other things I thought were pretty good deals.  My son ran out to the car to grab the binder.

I went through the line with my binder riding in the kiddie seat of the cart.  The cashier looked at me and said, "You are one of those coupon ninjas".  Coupon ninjas?  Really?  I can't say that I've ever heard that before, but I like it. 

I saved about $20, so I didn't do too bad.  The cashier was impressed.  (She's probably never seen the show on TV) 

I may not have my black belt yet, but I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment