... my adventures as I wander through the wonderful world of coupons, rewards and rebates ...

Friday, June 17, 2011

Let's Go Krogering

I saw the advertised $5 off when you buy 5 of a list of products.  Huggies baby wipes was listed for a final price of $1.49.  My sister in law told me that there are actually some 64 ct packs that are .99 each when you buy 5. 

I only had 3 - .50 off coupons (doubled to $1 each), but I also had a .75 off coupon.  Of course, the .50 off coupon is worth more savings because the .75 off won't be doubled.

I asked the manager because they appeared to be out of stock.  He actually changed the price of some other Huggies 64 ct baby wipes so they would ring up .99.  This means I didn't have to buy 5 to get the deal. 

I bought 4 packs of baby wipes and 1 Colgate toothbrush. 

I used 3 - .50 off coupons for a total of $3 off, a .75 off coupon and a .75 off the tooth brush. 

My total came to .64.  When I didn't have that much change, the woman behind me actually offered to pay for it for me.  ha ha  Embarassed, I swiped my card for the .64. 

Sweet deal!!!

I see where they have Snuggle and All for for $2.99 and I have some $1 off coupons.  I also have $25 from a transferred prescription.  I might stock up on some laundry detergent.  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment