... my adventures as I wander through the wonderful world of coupons, rewards and rebates ...

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where Have I Been?

I have been sick!!  Oh no.  I've had to catch up on my couponing.  It's terrible!!

I was able to go to Kroger and pick up about 16 packs of weenies for $8.  I was pretty happy about that.  My husband eats them "raw" right out of the fridge.  Gross.  And I had $3 coupons for Tide which was on sale at Kroger for $5.99.  While I was perusing the aisle, I found some large bags of the Tide packs marked down to $5.59.  Woo-hoo.  I got those suckers for $2.59 each!! 

I was also able to stock up on some Gillette body wash for Hubby too.  I guess I haven't done too bad.

And I promise I'm back.

1 comment:

  1. What is this blog about just advertising or stuff as well?

    ReplyDelete